As of 7/1/09 we no longer support IE6
Effective July 1, 2009, Felicia Designs has joined the campaign to help phase out the use of Internet Explorer 6. After careful consideration we made this decision because:
- IE6 was released on August 27, 2001. It is an old browser that cannot provide the quality user experience that modern browsers can.
- Microsoft is discontinuing support for IE6. This means that Microsoft will never address any security issues or other problems.
- IE6 does not comply with W3C Standards.
- IE6 does not fully nor properly support CSS v2, which increases development costs
- IE6 has too many limitations that are holding back new feature development.
- No PNG transparency support.
- There are a number of much better, faster and secure browsers available for FREE that comply with web standards.
- Download Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
- Download Firefox (we highly recommend Mozilla Firefox for both Mac and PC users)
- Download Apple Safari
- Download Opera
- Download Google Chrome
Please note: If you need Internet Explorer 6 compatibility for your web development project it can be requested for an additional development fee. Contact us for more information.